With WoTLK came many splendors for cat druids. The patch which allowed eating in forms was a welcomed change, as before your cat would e-starve unless it shifted into elf form (or cow form!!) Another huge buff was the introduction of the spell Savage Roar. This booster, which is similar to a rogue's Slice and Dice, makes your kitty emit a pretty neat sound file (something like "AWRAWrawr") and multiplies your AP into the millions. As you may know, a cat with a million attack powers is very strong.
But my favorite addition to the feline arsenal is Cat Swipe. This little gem allows your cat to turn into a mean, lean, AoE-grilling machine. For a bit of energy, you hit all the enemies around you for about 5k damage. Every WoTLK encounter can be summarized as such: RUN IN AND KILL EVERYTHING!! making this move is invaluable. Beware, though, if you activate Berserk and go kitten-krazy, expect to pull lots of aggro from mobs (and your party leader.)
With these moves, I'm certain I can make it in the WoW world, even if I refuse to heal or tank. What others might think of it is another story...

Awww, I'll love you forever as a kitty cat....just don't go moonkin again....ahh...
ReplyDeleteB-But dual specs are coming out and I just can't hide the Moonkin in me...
ReplyDelete